Digital Project Manager
— Pure Play Digital Agency
- Perfect opportunity for an Account Manager or Digital Project Manager to join an established digital agency as a Digital Producer.
- Stunning portfolio of clients to work with – predominantly within the not-for-profit sector.
- Mid-to-large app and web builds, digital campaign and UX projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Producer / Digital Account Manager, with a strong understanding of all things digital to join a thriving pure play digital agency, based in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
The role has been created due to continued success and will see you work closely with a varied portfolio of fantastic clients. We’re seeking a Digital Producer / Digital Account Manager with the ability to get under the skin of a business, opening up commercial conversations, consulting and developing opportunities that will intrinsically lead to increased revenue development. You’ll a trusted a partner with impeccable client service skills that builds trust and engagement.
This role calls for someone with a proven understanding of the technical aspects that sit behind the front end, somebody that has dealt with the questions and challenges that may influence design, build and UX projects end to end.
What experience you’ll need
- You will need several years of experience gained at an agency – whether thats in a client service position managing digital projects, or in a digital project management role.
- Your communication skills will be second to none and you’ll be able to build strong relationships with clients, gain their trust and you won’t be afraid to say ‘no’ and be able to push back on unreasonable client requests too!
- You will understand the full digital landscape, from digital campaign projects whether thats content, social media, SEO or PPC, right through to large scale website and app design and build projects.
- Regardless of whether you’ve gained your experience in a digital agency or a full service marketing agency you’ll be able to manoeuvre between client management to project costing, estimate and scoping smoothly.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary is totally dependent on experience and likely to sit in the £25k - £35k bracket, dependant on experience of course. You’ll also enjoy working for a forward thinking and well regarded digital agency that is going from strength to strength and carries great opportunities for development and progression.
Interested? Get in touch with Fran today to be considered immediately.Back to jobs