Digital Project Manager
— 2 month contract
Salary: Up to £300 per day
• Opportunity to join one Bristol’s finest full-service digital agency.
• 2 month contract starting immediately.
• Competitive day rate up to £300.
A great opportunity arises for either a Mid-weight Digital Project Manager or Senior Digital Project Manager, to join a leading full-service digital agency in central Bristol for 2 months, starting immediately.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working alongside some of the most talented minds in the industry with global brands on impressive high budget projects. This role will be varied and you will be responsible for: scoping, estimating project costs, project planning, quality management, resourcing project risk and assumption management. As Digital Project Manager you’ll be the glue that holds the digital projects and development needs together – from start to completion. You’ll make sure the right projects are prioritised and help the internal teams structure their commitments.
What experience you’ll need
- You will come with a couple of years experience, ideally from a digital agency or an integrated agency managing digital projects.
- A track record in delivering multipole projects across digital (strategy, engagement, content, website design and build).
- You will be passionate about the digital landscape and be able to come in and hit the ground running from day one.
- You will be immediately available and able to commit to the full contract – 2 months.
- Previous Umbraco experience.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with the opportunity to work with leading global brand, for your hard work you'll be rewarded with a day rate circa £250 - £300 per day and to join some of the most talented digital experts in the South West.
If you’re looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting edge digital agency then don’t hesitate to apply now!