Freelance Junior/Mid Digital Designer
— UI & UX work for a tech business - 2 days p/wc
- 2 days p/wc for 9 months
- Work on the UI of some really innovative software
- Work around your other freelance commitments
We’re looking for a Freelance Digital Designer to join a tech business in North Bristol on a 2-day p/wc contract. They’ve built some innovative software and they need someone to join and help them push their product forward.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be ideating new functionality, mocking up wireframes and prototypes and designing the final interfaces across desktop and mobile.
The business will be open to your ideas, although, it’ll be important your work is commercially sound and balances both user and business needs.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll need a good portfolio of digital design work that shows us your skills in web or UI design
- You’ll have some knowledge of UX design
- You’ll have some commercial experience within an agency or design-led business
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a day rate of around £110 PD - £130 PD on offer here. There’s also some flexibility in the role so you can work around other freelance or PT commitments.
Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we’ll be in touch to go over all the detailsBack to jobs