HTML5 Banner Developer
— 3 month Doubleclick Project for a Digital Agency
- HTML5 banner and Doubleclick project.
- Join a fast growing agency on a high profile account.
- 3 month contract that may extend on longer.
We’re looking for a HTML5 banner developer to join an agency in central Bristol on a 3 month long project. They’re a friendly, welcoming agency who is committed to doing excellent work so you can be sure you’ll be in great company here.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be building HTML5 banners for a high profile, international automotive client. Once built, you’ll be using Doubleclick as part of the QA process.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be fluent in HTML5 and will have experience of building HTML5 banners in a commercial setting
- You’ll have experience using Doubleclick as it’ll form part of the QA process
- Experience of working with visual assets as part of the build process – this could be in the form of either PSD or AI files.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
There is a day rate of £300PD-£345PD on offer as part of the 3 month contract. You’ll be working on a high profile client and there’s a chance your contract will be extended beyond 3 months.
Sound good? Got some availability coming up? Apply today with your CV.Back to jobs