You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Lean Product Development Team
- Exciting new product development team.
- Define UX and UI design processes
- An environment where you’ll look beyond digital products and consider the entire service proposition.
We’re looking for a UX Designer to join a new product development team in Bristol. You’ll be working for a business whose products have the potential to impact every household across the country. After making a handful of strategic acquisitions, the business needs someone who can help them develop their proposition and product offering with the user in mind.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll spend your time in a lean product development environment where the work is informed by user research.
The initial product ideas are in place, you’ll be tasked with developing, testing and iterating these. You’ll need to look beyond purely digital products and consider entire service propositions that blend the physical and digital realms for the user.
The team is in its infancy with little process in place. This means the tools, techniques and approaches the team follow are still to be decided on. If you join, you’ll be able to set the tone for the team and tackle problems the best way you see fit.
You’ll have a usability testing suite at your disposal and will be expected to collaborate with user researchers in order to develop informed user journeys, wireframes, prototypes and final UI’s.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need to be a UX Designer or hybrid UX and UI Designer with experience of lean product development
- As you’ll be defining design processes you’ll need to be at either Mid Weight or Senior level
- You’ll need commercial experience of wireframing, prototyping and usability testing
- Whilst this role is primarily focused on UX design, UI design skills would also be a bonus here
- An ability to look at digital services holistically and spot potential pain points for the user
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a broad salary on offer here of £30k-£60k on top of a great benefits package that includes a 12-50% bonus! You’ll also be working for a business that is committed to making a positive impact on the world.
Apply today with your CV and ideally work examples, case study or portfolio and we’ll be in touch.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: