— Leading technology firm
- Great opportunity to gain exposure and experience with Python and Tableau in a commercial environment.
- Join a leading technology firm where innovation is key.
- Work with large data sets which allow for more creativity and flexibility.
A fantastic role within a top technology-focused firm in Bristol where you will be able to gain invaluable commercial experience using the most sought-after technologies.
What you’ll be doing
You will have the chance to make a big impact in a commercially focused environment where you will have the freedom to voice ideas for improvement.
Working within a team of analytics experts you will be providing insight to senior stakeholders across the company.
You will be performing high-quality data analysis and producing performance dashboards, alert metrics and insight reports.
Your role will revolve around configuring large data sets into understandable and actionable MI as well as supporting senior management with their ad hoc requirements like analysis and reporting to help support business decisions.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for data exception reporting and supplying the business with insight into the root causes by manipulating the data from various internal systems.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent data manipulation skills, being able to identify errors and validate data
- Strong working knowledge and experience with SQL using it for complex queries across multiple tables
- Previous experience within an analytical role where you have shared your findings to key stakeholders
- Degree educated within a numeric, scientific or engineering discipline
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytics skills and attention to detail
- Some knowledge of Tableau is preferred
- Some knowledge of Python, R or similar is preferred
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience plus a amazing benefits package and a generous bonus scheme.
Fantastic work environment in stunning, central Bristol offices.
Please get in touch with Wiktoria with an up to date CV today. Don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs