Senior React Developer
— AI start-up, remote (UK based)
- Attractive salary (up to £80K), working with React primarily.
- Work alongside a highly specialist team, already widely recognised in the AI / Machine Learning space.
- Either London based or work remotely (UK based).
An AI-focused start-up in London is looking for a Senior React Developer to join the growing front-end team. You can either be based with the team in London or work remotely, ideally within a travelable distance for the odd occasion you’ll be need in the office. The business is already widely known for being at the forefront of all things AI and Machine Learning and this innovative environment is somewhere that you’ll be able to take a key role. Whilst London is the hub at the moment, they expect to expand globally in the next 12-24 months.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll have excellent front-end development skills.
- You’ll also be experience with Git, Github and Codeship.
- The back-end is based around Python/Django so any experience or understanding of those would be highly beneficial.
- As well as that, any further knowledge of Heroku, AWS or SQL (PostgreSQL) will also be highly beneficial to the role.
- Beyond your technical skills, it’s essential that you have a keen interest in AI, Machine Learning, Data Science, etc. and in how these are changing the world around you.
What you’ll be doing
You will ultimately be the ‘go to’ person in the team for all things front-end and React. You will be building new features that will support the data science capability being developed by the wider team. You’ll be working closely with the product and back-end development teams to define new projects/features, improve the current web interface and identifying potential issues or required updates. You’ll also be integrating with the back-end API on Heroku (developed in Python/Django & PostgreSQL db) and helping to integrate third party analytic tools / API’s. Moving forward, you’ll have an important say in the technical architecture and potential tools/tech to bring into the tech stack. Being a start-up, you’ll have the chance to be involved and/or hands-on in other areas of the business that you take an interest in.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is the chance to be part of an organisation that’s at the very forefront of their field and widely acknowledged as sector experts. You’ll be an important part of the development team as the business grows, with excellent opportunities for future progression. You’ll have the ability to work remotely with the team, although there may be some times that you’ll spend in the office with everyone. There’s a very attractive salary (up to £80K) and you’ll also be working with a progressive tech stack (React, Python, Django, AWS, Heroku, etc.) that will only grow as the team/company does.
If you’re interested in this role then send your CV in now or get in touch with Jack to discuss further.Back to jobs