— Integrated Agency - Contract
Rate: £On Experience
- Work for an award winning integrated marketing agency.
- 6 month contract with potential to be extended.
- Beautiful offices in central Bristol, commutable from Bristol, Bath and Cardiff.
This highly regarded Bristol based marketing agency are in urgent need of an Account Manager to join their lovely B2B team working on one of the agencies key clients to help them through a busy period, initially for 6 months but with the potential to be extended further.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working on one of the agencies key clients, a significant blue chip brand, to which the agency has been retained for many years. We’re talking impressive brand led high profile projects that will push you to drive success. Working closely with the Account Director and Group Account Director you’ll manage a variety of marketing communication campaigns including digital, offline, events, internal communications, PR and more. You’ll need to hit the ground running taking briefs, managing projects, coordinating resource and keeping clients up to date.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll either be an Account Manager or a Senior Account Manager who has gained their experience in an integrated or full service marketing agency.
- You’ll be able to hit the ground running from day one and work autonomously.
- You’ll have fantastic client facing and relationship management skills.
- As this is a contract you’ll ideally be immediately available and able to commit to the full duration.
- Experience across the full marketing mix from digital, social, brand, print and internal comms.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with the opportunity to work on a significant brand with big budgets you’ll be working with an ambitious yet fun agency who work collaboratively to achieve results.
As previously mentioned this is an urgent requirement, so if you meet the above criteria then don’t hesitate to get in touch with Chloe today.Back to jobs