— Integrated creative and brand led advertising
Salary: Up to £100k
- A brand new opportunity created due to agency growth and opportunity for a Managing Partner to head up a client services team within an award winning integrated agency.
- Board level management opportunity, working alongside a highly respected team.
- Brilliant career opportunity here in the South West for somebody looking for a challenging role, in a brilliant location.
- Salary £80k - £100k (on experience) + bonus.
This is a rare, newly created opportunity to join a well-respected and ambitious integrated advertising and marketing agency where you’ll be tasked with leading a designated client base to great heights, along with your growing your team in line with the agencies wider ambition.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the agency MD you’ll essentially be taking control of a team of client service experts, with a pedigree of delivering creative and brand led integrated advertising and marketing campaigns across a high profile B2C client base.
We’re seeking a highly commercial business leader with a track record of winning and delivering creatively and brand led projects and clients. We’re talking big names across multiple sectors, from retail, FMCG to financial services. Kudos, commerciality and the ability to drive business opportunities into and through your team will be essential to your success.
With a seat within the management team, you’ll be essential to the overall agencies ambition to grow significantly, now and in the coming years. You’ll be a well-respected figurehead that can identify and nurture talent internally, bringing the best people to the right clients and building a happy, commercial and prosperous environment.
What experience you’ll need
- An experienced agency leader with a proven background of delivering high profile creative and brand-led advertising and marketing campaigns across a high profile b2c client base.
- A commercial business winner with the kudos to operate at board level and take the responsibility that comes with such a role.
- Leading senior level client relationships, identifying opportunities and capitalising on the resources around you to win work and deliver the goods.
- A fully integrated background, TV would top things off nicely, though not an essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary commensurate with experience, we’re expecting £ £80k - £90k, however for the right person there is scope up to £100k. You’ll also have access to a bonus scheme and excellent benefits package. Above and beyond this is the start of the journey, we’re looking for a big hitter wanting to carve out the best of this incredible opportunity.
If the above sounds like your ideal role then please get in touch with Francesca at ADLIB to discuss the finer details.