Senior Account Manager/ Account Director
— Health & Wellbeing
Salary: £Very Competitive
- Brand new Senior Account Manager/ Account Director role created, big opportunity to make your mark within this agency, managing an array of brand new pharma clients, from onboarding, strategy through to delivery.
- Fast growing marketing agency to call home, who work with clients within the wellbeing and health sector.
- Beautiful offices in the heart of Bristol, work with a truly talented team amongst who some of the best in the industry!
This specialist healthcare marketing agency are doing great things, their clients are happy, work is increasing and therefore they are in need of a Senior Account Manager/ Account Director to join them on their journey. You will pride yourself in nurturing client relationships, managing projects for precision, with a keen eye for creative.
What you'll be doing
Experts in strategic marketing, branding and communications, you'll be joining a fast growing ambitious specialist agency within healthcare and pharmaceutical. They're in urgent need of another talented client services person for the team and open to an experienced Account Manager or at Senior Account Manager level to ensure they find the best of the best for the agency. Managing a portfolio of brand new accounts that the agency have just won, from onboarding, scoping out work, developing collaborative relationships with existing clients and colleagues alike you'll bring a keen eye for creative and a diligent approach. An exceptional project manager, you'll be highly organised, deadline driven and confident in managing financials on your accounts too. At senior level, your commercial head will allow you to further develop client relationships within as-yet untapped parts of the business to deliver profitable growth whilst ensuring an exceptionally high level of client service across every touch point of communication.
What experience you'll need
- To be considered you’ll have a strong marketing agency background having grown through the account management ranks up to Senior Account Manager or Account Director level.
- If you’re coming in at Account Manager level, your experience will be gained in an integrated agency and you’ll have a proven track record of managing, growing and developing your own accounts.
- Your marketing knowledge will be current and fully multichannel allowing you to consult credibly around digital and offline marketing solutions that really solve business challenges.
- A warm, confident and engaging people person is also essential to ensure the right client connection.
- Big ambition to align with theirs and developing your career for the long run is key.
What you'll get in return
In return you can expect an extremely competitive salary, which is entirely dependent on experience and a focused business to bring your talents to who want you to succeed and develop your career further with them in the long term.
This is rare opportunity, and an increasingly urgent one, so please send your CV through today or call Francesca for a confidential chat.Back to jobs