Senior Account Manager/Account Director
— Leading Integrated Agency
Salary: £On Experience
- Award winning agency to call home.
- Work with international brands.
- Competitive salary on experience.
In line with consistent new business wins, this leading integrated communications agency are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager or Account Director to strengthen the senior team.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining their B2B team nurturing strong relationships with global brands from day one, leading the ongoing development strategy of your accounts. Overseeing your account team you’ll ensure delivery of projects against time, brief and budget, and an exceptional level of service is delivered; exceeding client expectations is the goal here. With your head for the commercials you’ll effectively maintain margin and revenue streams and proactively spot and act on opportunities for account growth.
What experience you’ll need
- You will ideally have solid marketing agency experience at Account Director level.
- Experience of working on big name B2B brands
- If you’re a Senior AM or even a more Senior AD, with good B2B marketing agency credentials then we’d welcome hearing from you too, there might be some flexibility here for the perfect person.
- Previous experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns across print, email/CRM, digital and events.
- Experience of planning and selling marketing and advertising strategies is essential, and you’ll have experience of managing a team.
- Polished communication and presentation skills are a must, both oral and written.
- Proven experience of new business success would be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary entirely depending on experience, a great benefits package, and a lovely working environment in a beautiful location in the West Country.
If you think you've got the skills that they are looking for please contact Chloe at ADLIB on 01179 269 530 or with your CV today.Back to jobs