PR Account Executive
— Agency Side
Salary: Up to £22k
- Exciting opportunity for a PR Account Executive to join a thriving agency based in beautiful offices in the heart of Bristol.
- Great working environment and opportunities for long-term progression and development.
- Lovely clients to work with on a regional and national level.
If you’re passionate and motivated to grow your career in PR and are looking for a highly respected, first class agency to call home then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
What you’ll be doing
As PR Account Executive within a tight knit team no two days will be the same, from contributing to creating effective communication strategies, producing content, driving media coverage and delivering campaigns, you’ll have the chance to make a real impact from day one. You’ll ensure the smooth running of projects, being on hand to support your lovely clients with anything and everything, forming strong relationships along the way and having fun whilst doing so!
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll have PR agency experience as an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with an understanding of traditional and digital public relations.
- You’ll show a committed, communicative, and collaborative approach to working.
- Keen attention to detail and a high level of organisation will be key.
- First class communication skills are a must, as is having a creative flair for writing.
- You’ll have a true passion for building a career in PR.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a competitive salary in line with your experience, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a lovely agency to call home, working with a fantastic portfolio of clients alongside a talented and supportive team.
If you fit the above criteria then don’t hesitate to get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today!Back to jobs