Email Marketing Executive
— Established Multi-channel Retailer
- Expanding Digital team.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- Relaxed and inclusive culture.
Are you an experienced and analytical CRM executive looking for your next challenge? If so, an established multi-channel retailer has an opening within their growing eCommerce team. Reporting into the eCommerce Manager, you will have the opportunity to take hands-on responsibility for the creation and delivery of their extensive email programme.
What you’ll be doing
This role involves regular liaison with a range of different departments, in order to co-ordinate resources and information. The aim of this is to ensure your email communications are highly relevant and personalised, and deliver the set business and campaign objectives, as well as being released on time.
Prior to execution, you will be responsible for briefing internal stakeholders on the email campaign requirements, working closely with the content team and digital designers to create them, and then managing their delivery to the targeted customers.
Following this, you will work alongside the wider CRM team to test and analyse the performance of your emails, and use the insights gathered to optimise future campaigns and drive continuous improvement.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Relevant email marketing experience, including planning, content creation, delivery and analysis.
- Experience using Email Marketing tools such as Communicator (ESP), PeopleStage (Campaign management), Episerver (Personalisation) and Coremetrics or similar technology..
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with enthusiasm and drive.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £27k is on offer with significant scope for career progression. Enquire further for additional benefits.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 for more information.Back to jobs