Brand & Comms Planner
— 3 month contract
Rate: £On experience
- If you’re an agency experienced Communications Planner looking for your next contract at an award winning marketing agency, then look no further.
- Shape, drive and deliver astute strategic and multichannel communications plans.
- Stunning marketing agency in central Bristol.
How does working with an integrated agency planning and developing campaigns across an impressive client list sound? Well, if you’re looking for some exciting planning to get stuck into this could be you’re lucky day; we’re in need of a Communications Planner based in Bristol to work with this exciting creative agency on a 3 month contract.
What you’ll be doing
As Communications Planner you’ll be highly skilled in combining market data, qualitative research and product knowledge in a way that will enable the creative team to produce stunning marketing ideas. Working closely with the Account management team you’ll develop insight and strategic recommendations to address current issues, maximise opportunities and create communication plans to deliver campaign objectives. You’ll also translate audience insight and knowledge into clear concise creative briefs, review campaign performance and present recommendations.
What experience you’ll need
- To be successful you’ll have a natural ability to think strategically and be an analytical and logical thinker.
- You will be working as a mid-weight or senior brand planner at a marketing or creative agency at the moment.
- Someone who is highly commercial, articulate and engaging would fit right in to this dynamic team.
- You will have the flexibility to adapt to client requirements and connect with consumers on a local level, as well as a thorough understanding of the changing media environment and the (used) of varied media channels to target different audiences along the way.
- You’ll be able to own strategic conversations with clients, run brand workshops and come up with compelling positioning ideas.
- You will have to be immediately available and able to commit to 3 months.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with the chance to work amonst the most talented minds in the indsutry, you'll recieve a competitive day rate (entirely dependant on experience).
If you think you’ve got the talent we’re hunting for then why not send us your CV through today? We’re always happy to hear from talented Planners!Back to jobs