Client Services Director/Strategy Director
— Fundraising/ Charity Marketing Agency
Salary: Up to £50k
- Senior role at one of the UK’s leading marketing agencies.
- The chance to work with some incredible charities.
- An autonomous role, you will lead a team and manage strategy on behalf of clients.
This is a unique opportunity to join a specialist direct marketing agency as Strategic Director and work with some incredible charities, helping some of the most ethical causes to raise as much money as possible.
What you’ll be doing
As Head of Strategy, you’ll head up the agency’s account team, managing, appraising and developing the team and ensuring their full potential is reached at all times. Working closely with the Director, you’ll look at your clients proposition, develop and enhance strategies for existing charity clients, along with guaranteeing their ongoing success and maximising profitability. You’ll be passionate about working in this sector as well as the growth of the agency, and in return the right candidate will be presented with major long term career progression opportunities.
What experience you’ll need
- It’s essential that you have a keen understanding and thorough working knowledge of fundraising processes and the charity sector as a whole.
- You’ll need to have up to date experience of all major fundraising and communication channels and their strengths and weaknesses
- You will have senior experience working within an Advertising and Direct Marketing agency.
- You’ll need to be well versed in planning, briefing and delivering campaigns using a range of media.
- Experience across direct mail, inserts, door-drop, social media, DRTV and radio, and you’ll be comfortable working with media planners, creative teams and print buyers.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Not only will you be offered a once in a lifetime opportunity for career growth, you can expect to receive competitive salary aligned with your experience, up to £50k per annum.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV to Fran today.