Digital Project Manager/ Senior Digital Project Manager
— Contract, Digital Agency.
- Digital/Senior Digital Project Manager contract to join an elite digital agency, initially for 1 month.
- Offices in central Bristol, easily commutable from Bath, Cardiff, Cheltenham and Wiltshire.
- Competitive day rate £250 - £350.
- Exciting digital transformation to be a part of from the beginning stages.
Opportunities like this don’t grow on trees! We have got a lovely opening here to work for a fantastic digital agency in Bristol as a Digital Project Manager; we’re searching for someone to work on a contract basis initial starting for 1 month but with a strong possibility of extending for up to 6 months.
What you’ll be doing
With a far-reaching reputation, this highly regarded agency provides specialist web consultancy services; they earn a huge amount of repeat business, as well as referrals, so because of this they are growing steadily. They have won a huge client within financial services and are doing a large scale digital transformation project; this is where you come in. They need somebody to come in and hit the ground running and help to manage an array of projects. Day to day you’ll be producing project documentation such as statements of work, project plans, and quotations, and you’ll be working with a variety of individuals internally, from designers to front-end developers, ultimately the work will be extremely varied.
What experience you’ll need
- You will need to be immediately available and ready to start straight away.
- You will have a strong track record, ideally gained agency side, with previous experience managing digital and website related projects.
- You will be a solid Digital Project Manager, Digital Producer or Senior Digital Project Manager at the moment.
- Strong appreciation of user experience principals.
- This will be across design and build, apps, devices, user interfaces and so on – so experience across the board is essential.
- As the client is within financial services, if you have previous experience within this sector that will go a long way, but if not still get in touch.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive day rate in the region of £250 - £350 per day and you’ll benefit from a lovely working environment and get the chance to work on some very interesting projects.
We’re looking to fill this contract very quickly, so if you meet the above criteria please get in touch with Fran or Chloe today on 0117 926 9530.