Senior Digital Project Manager/ Project Director
— Digital Transformation Project
Salary: Up to £50k
- Senior Digital Project Manager/Project Director opportunity.
- Leading digital agency to call home.
- Work with a brand new client on a significant digital transformation project from the very beginning.
A great opportunity arises for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join a leading full-service digital agency in the heart of Bristol.
What you’ll be doing
This digital agency has a cracking reputation for delivering digital brilliance across all channels, from campaign led social and content campaigns through to large scale CMS driven design and build projects.
You'll be crucial to the successful delivery of a large digital transformation project for a newly won client with multiple brands under their belt, we’re talking platform, website and app development projects to manage end to end. As a confident stakeholder manager, you’ll keep everyone informed along the way, obtaining buy-in and sign off for briefs, ensuring everything runs smoothly through to delivery. You will work closely with the agencies client services, planning, creative and development teams in the delivery of award-worthy work, contributing to the ongoing success of clients across the business.
Working closely with the department head you’ll also support and mentor a small team of Digital Project Managers, helping to shape and grow the department as the agency continues to go from strength to strength.
What experience you’ll need
- To be considered for this role you’ll already be operating at a Senior Digital Project Manager level or even a Digital Project Director looking for a new opportunity to get stuck in to.
- Your experience will likely to be gained in a digital, UX or tech agency.
- You’ll need to have worked on sizeable web development projects from scoping to creating project documentation, functional specifications, resource planning through to delivery.
- Proven experience managing a variety of projects from digital delivery, UX research, digital content, along with web and app builds.
- You will currently be client facing and working closely with internal departments delivering the goods.
- Varied experience of working with different technologies and content management systems (Kentico would be ideal).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a big win for the agency and you’ll be at the forefront of an exciting complex programme of work in a pivotal role, you’ll be working in beautiful offices with a talented team around you. Of course, you will be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary of up to £50k, dependent on experience.
If you’re looking to get involved in some exciting projects at this cutting-edge digital agency, then get in touch with Fran at ADLIB today.Back to jobs