Digital Project Manger
— Innovative Digital Agency
Salary: Up to £36k
- Exciting opportunity to play a key role within the project management team.
- Lovely B2C brands to work with (predominantly retail).
- Generous package on offer.
If you’d love nothing more than to work for a leading digital agency at the forefront of the talented project management team, then this could well be the role you’ve been waiting for.
What you’ll be doing
As Digital Producer, it’ll be down to you to manage an array of digital projects, varying in size and complexity, end to end. You’ll manage eCommerce web builds, mobile builds, redesigns, 3rd party integrations and more, working closely with developers, designers and client services to deliver the highest possible standard of work – keeping your lovely clients coming back for more! You’ll work closely with internal teams from development to creative whilst working closely with clients keeping them up to date with the progress of projects, mitigating risks and ensuring everything runs like clockwork.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll ideally be a Junior Digital Project Manager, Digital Project Manager or Senior Digital Project Manager within a digital agency or integrated agency.
- Strong track record managing digital/ web related projects.
- Experience within eCommerce design and build would be desirable.
- First rate client management skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a salary in the region of £30k - £35k (potentially more for the right person), a generous benefits package and the opportunity to work for an employer who encourage and support personal and professional growth with courses and certifications of your choice – from PRINCE2 to yoga!
If you think you fit the bill, get in touch today!Back to jobs