You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Thriving Nutrition Brand
- New role handling Paid Search in-house.
- Fast-growth sports nutrition brand.
- Key focus PPC.
This brand are taking the sports nutrition market by storm, providing a number of cutting edge products like none other in the market. This is the first PPC Manager role in-house, so the brand is looking for an experienced candidate either from agency or client side. A great opportunity for someone looking to work for a business with a start-up mentality.
What youll be doing
Working closely with the founders of the business and the existing marketing team, you will be coming into the business to work hands-on across Google AdWords and Bing PPC accounts. With monthly budgets hitting considerable levels and already moving quickly beyond this point, there is strong investment to drive real growth through this channel.
The team are looking for someone who can set up new campaigns and continually review performance, and use these insights to optimise the accounts. Were really looking for a seasoned PPC professional who has the ability to set a strategy to drive a strong return from the significant investment, but isnt afraid to remain hands on in a start-up environment.
The service demands high volume campaigns across multiple markets, and experience working with significant budgets.
What experience youll need
- Experienced PPC professional from a digital / eCommerce setting.
- Has managed strong monthly budgets to drive a strong ROI.
- The passion to work in a start-up environment and deliver campaigns hands on, but also the ability to set a holistic strategy that is constantly reviewed to optimise ROI.
- Knowledge of AdWords and Bing (ideally).
- Strong Excel skills.
- Other skills across the digital marketing mix such as SEO and affiliates would be desirable.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £25-30k depending on experience. Benefits include a pension, staff discount and free parking.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details.