You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PPC & SEO Executive
— Global brand with Ethical approach
- New role within an established team.
- Large, global brand with significant investment in digital marketing.
- Awesome work environment and trusted culture.
A rare one in Wales, this is a Global organisation operating in a number of countries, offering huge scope from a digital perspective. This also means very strong investment into digital, which is an absolute dream for a PPC & SEO Executive coming in to be able to shape the SEM strategy the way they want to.
What youll be doing
This business has the best of both worlds with an established setup / financial backing into Digital Marketing, but with a smaller team (5 people) in Digital so you are supported in your role. Its a great culture here too, so youll have the space and autonomy to perform from day one.
This role involves working alongside the wider team (Creative, Email Marketing, Social Media etc) with your focus being specific to Search Engine Marketing. Working on both PPC (AdWords / Bing) and SEO, youll report into the Digital Marketing Manager to drive customer acquisition to the site through these channels.
Youll be analytical and able to keep a close eye on analytical data (Google Analytics), to understand where campaigns can be improved. There is also a close link with optimising conversions and working with the entire digital marketing function to ensure this links up consistently.
What experience youll need
- Previous experience in a digital marketing role with exposure to PPC and SEO.
- There is flex for greater experience on one channel over another (PPC or SEO), providing the chance to upskill in weaker areas.
- Experience using Paid Search to drive customer acquisition for a commercial outcome.
- Analytical mindset and brilliant with Excel.
- Excellent time management skills.
- B2B / Global experience is desirable.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary of £28-30k with additional bonus potential, generous holiday allowance, pension, life assurance and more.
Drop Joe a line to hear more about this one.