— Thriving Digital Marketing Agency
- Leading digital marketing agency in Wales.
- Fantastic culture and training / development opportunities.
- Exciting client base to work across in digital.
This is a new role that has developed out of the growth of the digital marketing function. The agency has remained a specialist in their core areas of PPC, SEO, Social Media and Content, and work with a range of clients across eCommerce, Tech, Fashion, Healthcare and Finance.
What you’ll be doing
The SEO Executive will report into the SEO Manager and work closely with Strategists and Client Services, integrating the SEO offering with the wider multichannel approach. This setup allows you to still have client contact, whilst receiving the support of both a more senior SEO member and the client services function. In turn allowing you to give your hands-on SEO work the attention it deserves, whilst being able to upskill and develop.
Your day to day will be widely varied across multiple areas of SEO. Working with the manager you’ll assess client briefs and their current performance to create an overarching SEO strategy, linking in with the content plan. A key element will be to execute SEO link building activity to add to your off-site work. Analysing the performance of your campaigns will then feedback into the overall strategy and future recommendations, so an analytical approach is very important.
Additional responsibilities include attending client meetings, keeping up to date on industry developments and spotting opportunities for account growth / business development where appropriate (to be clear though - this isn’t a sales role).
What experience you’ll need
- Solid experience delivering SEO campaigns, ideally agency side but client side candidates will also be considered.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practice which can be used safely on behalf of key clients.
- Excellent team player who is confident liaising with external clients and internal stakeholders at a range of levels.
- Fantastic organisational skills to juggle and manage priorities.
- Numerate and analytical approach when reviewing customer data.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary of £18-22k on offer with bonus potential on top (details on request). Benefits include a generous holiday allowance and accrual scheme, birthday day off, and quarterly rewards / team days out.
Drop Rina a line to hear more about this one!Back to jobs