PR Account Manager
— B2C / Lifestyle PR Agency
- Work with leading consumer brands in the lifestyle space.
- A stunning agency with a brilliant reputation.
- Competitive salary up to £30k with additional benefits.
This is a lovely opportunity for a PR Account Manager or PR Senior Account Executive to join a thriving PR agency on the outskirts of Bristol (free parking available), where you’ll play a key role in developing engaging PR strategies for leading consumer brands in the lifestyle space. If you bring a solid grounding in PR, agency or client side, and you’re overflowing with writing talent, PR passions and ambition, this could be the one for you.
What you’ll be doing
As PR Account Manager you’ll support the Directors in the day to day delivery of PR campaigns on and offline. With your wordsmith talents at your fingertips you’ll research, write and then distribute engaging and punctuation-perfect press releases; monitoring and evaluating coverage, and building and maintaining strong media contacts along the way. You will work closely with clients, creating and managing their expectations at every step. Social media is also a key part of the role, with you managing and maintaing social media campaigns, so social media savvy is a must. Your organisational skills will be nothing short of inspirational, always keen to go the extra mile to further your learning and deliver to a high standard. With your love for PR and a close-knit friendly team to be a part of for the long term, we’re certain you’ll also have a fun time along the way too!
What experience you’ll need
- Managing imternational PR campaigns for international clients.
- Maintaining online and social media campaigns.
- Degree in PR, communications, English or journalism.
- Solid experience gained as a B2C PR Senior Account Executive, Account Manager or client-side working for a consumer brand as a PR Executive or PR Manager.
- Ability to demonstrate versatile writing skills and equally confident liaising with the media, selling-in stories, leading client meetings and working with the Directors on pitches.
- You will be at home working in a fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines and keeping a cool head juggling many plates.
- Your excellent communication skills and grasp of English grammar and punctuation will be clear to see.
- A friendly and enthusiastic approach will fit the team well too.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary in the region of up to £30k is on offer dependent on the experience you have to bring. Hard work is recognised and rewarded throughout the year, and for those who really impress, there are long-term progression opportunities available.
Please get in touch with Imogen at ADLIB with your CV today.Back to jobs