— Exciting Tech Scale-up
- Brand new role in high-growth FinTech start-up.
- Define and implement rigour and process to how the team deliver projects.
- Exposure to great breadth of projects - Agile software delivery, business change and more.
One of Cardiff's giddiest success stories is looking for the best Project Manager around to introduce more rigour to how the business delivers projects as they continue on an ambitious and exciting phase of growth.
What you'll be doing
As this is a brand new role, there's an element of 'blank canvas' to the exact shape that the role takes depending on the strengths that you bring. You'll be reporting directly in to the C-suite and will be taking ownership of all projects and how they move through the business. Depending on the current strategic focus for the business, this could be anything from delivering software features updates or launching new digital products, to business change projects. You'll be owning the end to end process - from initiation, gathering requirements, designing timelines, defining critical success factors, assigning accountabilities (and holding people to account for their areas) and reporting on the success of these projects, using this insight to refine delivery processes moving forwards. This is a high-growth environment with plans to release a number of new products to market in the next 12-18 months, so to put it simply - no two days will be the same!
What experience you'll need
- A track record of delivering a breadth of projects (technical and non-technical) to time and budget goes without saying.
- You'll have built up experience of working effectively in a start-up, high-growth environment.
- Exposure to a breadth of delivery methodologies - Agile, Waterfall etc - and an appreciation of which is most appropriate for which projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that make you a fantastic manager of stakeholders at all levels.
- The ability to take the flexibility of the role brief and take ownership of shaping the role to the needs of the business based on your experience.
What you'll get in return for your talents
From a salary perspective, we're looking around the £40k mark for the right person. This is flexible to a degree either side, so if you feel as though you're the person for the role, please still get in touch to discuss. The benefits outside of this are plentiful - from state of the art new offices (including table tennis, a gym, nicely designed interiors), to autonomy and the skies-the-limit development opportunities that come from joining a dynamic and ambitious business at such an exciting stage of growth.
Please get in touch with Gabby with a CV now to run through the full details.Back to jobs