— Fast-growth start-up, 1-2 days remote
- Fast growth start-up, great working environment.
- One month rolling contract. 2-3 months’ initial expectation.
- Up to £400 p/day with 1 or 2 days a week remote.
Based near Temple Meads in Bristol this well-established and still fast-growing software house produce high quality, complex data-driven applications that are used my millions of people worldwide. Recently they won best start-up in their sector and they’ve just secured their latest round of funding, with some really ambitious growth plans. They are looking for two FE contractors (VueJS/AngularJS) to work on a one month rolling contract with the expectation of 2-3 months’ work initially. There’s a really energetic atmosphere and a fairly flexible working arrangement with the potential for 1 or 2 days remote a week.
What experience you'll need
- HTML, CSS, SASS, Stylus, Jade.
- Source Control Management (Git/GitFlow).
- A keen interest in UX and Interaction Design will be important.
- Any further experience with NodeJS & Express would be highly beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to support testing on product when needed.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be working on the company’s immediate development needs with current clients. This will include a mix of web & platform rollouts and web page skinning. You’ll be paired with a perm member of the development team and will generally work in parallel on or in support of their current project work.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You’ll be working with a business that’s great to have on any CV, award winning and going through ambitious growth with plenty of future opportunities for work. The contract rate is up to £400 p/day and you’ll have the ability to work remotely for a few days a week. The expectation is that the current requirement will last for 2-3 months but possibly longer depending on the expansion of the perm team.
If you think this is the next contact role for you then get in touch with Jack now to get yourself in the mix!Back to jobs