— Full AngularJS training, complex product development
- Learn & develop your skills with AngularJS.
- Household brand with an 'agency style' development environment.
- Huge digital transformation happening across the business.
One of the UK’s leading household names is looking to expanding their front-end team with two experienced developers. There’s an on-going digital transformation across the business and there are some really exciting projects in the pipeline. The digital team has enjoyed creating an ‘agency style’ development environment, with all the resources and funding of a hugely successful business. There's a real emphasis on helping developers grow their skills and there will be funding and support for training / courses and to learn new tech and best practice.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll need a good amount of experience working in a mid to senior level development position.
- Any experience with any other libraries (inc. jQuery), or having played around with AngularJS in your personal time, will also be seen as a big bonus.
- You’ll also need to have worked with a CMS before, ideally Kentico but there can be flexibility on what you would have used before.
- You will have worked in an Agile based environment previously.
- Any experience leading projects as a senior developer will be highly beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
Your main task will be working as a mid - senior member of the Front-End team, currently 6/7 developers strong. You’ll be helping to grow the company’s digital and online presence, predominately working on their websites and getting involved with continued project work based around the current digital transformation work. You’ll be helping junior staff members when needed and have the chance to take responsibility as a project’s senior developer.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a generous salary, you’ll get the chance to join the team at a really exciting time for the business. The digital change puts you at the very forefront of the company’s future growth. You’ll be based in really nice offices, with perks like free parking, a sociable canteen, showers & changing rooms, an outside garden for when the sun’s out and some really nice break out areas. There’s also the chance for future progression through the team and business.You'll be offered training and support to take courses to learn and develop your skills with AngularJS and other tech where needed.
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to Jack or call in for a chat (01179269530)Back to jobs