— Learn Azure, Agile DevOps environment
- Rapidly expanding teams; plenty of opportunity to learn from others.
- Huge digital transformation going on across the business.
- The chance to learn Azure.
One of the UK’s leading household names is currently going through an on-going digital transformation across the company and there are some really exciting projects in the pipeline that will look to change how they do business. There are 40+ in the digital team, across multiple disciplines, based here in Bristol and they are currently looking for a skilled .NET / Azure Developer to join their expanding team. It’s a fast-paced environment, working on interesting new projects, but they’ve also looked to keep an ‘agency feel’ for their developers. There’s a strong emphasis on helping you build your skills and they offer plenty of chances for future progression through the business.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll need a strong amount of proven experience in developing websites and web based applications within an Agile environment.
- You will have experience of the full product life cycle, having completed end-to-end software development.
- Any experience with XML, XSL, XPath or SQL will be beneficial, as well as any previous experience with Azure.
- Any direct working with clients you’ve done in the past will be a big help too.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be helping to grow the company’s digital and online presence, predominately working on their websites and getting involved with continued project work based around the current digital transformation work. You’ll be helping junior staff members when needed and have the chance to take responsibility as a project’s senior developer. Assisting clients scale tasks and create development plans will be an important part of your role. Collaboration is key so you’ll be helping to communicate with other development teams and parts of the business to maintain the high level of standards.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a generous salary, you’ll get the chance to join the team at a really exciting time for the business. The digital change puts you at the very forefront of the company’s future growth. You’ll be based in really nice offices, with perks like free parking, a sociable canteen, showers & changing rooms, an outside garden for when the sun’s out and some really nice break out areas. There’s also the chance for future progression through the team and business.
Sound great? Send in your CV NOW to Jack or call in for a chat (01179269530).Back to jobs