— Exciting projects, C#, MVC, Umbraco/Kentico
- Extremely strong brand name - well known and highly respected.
- Pick your own kit.
- £1K training budget for each developer to spend on courses and conferences.
An extremely talented and pro-active Asp/C#.Net Developer is needed to join a 10 strong development team working in Central Bristol at a leading agency that has adopted the agile approach better than anyone else in the city. Having a unique amount of control over your own work and time management, this role is for someone that can be completely self-reliant whilst working as part of a top class collaborative team.
What experience you’ll need
- They are looking for someone with very solid experience with ASP.Net, C#, SQL, T-SQL and MVC.
- You will need to have worked in an agency previously or another fast-paced and challenging environment.
- You will need proven experience with full-cycle project management as well as being keen to grow further and learn new skills and languages.
- Candidates must have balanced multiple projects at one time and experience of taking tech lead and assisting juniors is extremely beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
Working for market leading, household name brands, you will have full development cycle management of projects for e-commerce sites, CMS systems and bespoke web development. Applicants will be working in an extremely talented and collaborative team that puts great emphasis on individual development. With aggressive agency expansion in mind, aiding in that development could make the right ambitious individual indispensable for the business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a wonderful and exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing business at the perfect time to ride the wave of current and future success. A great holiday package, including extra time off at Christmas and a yearly company trip abroad (paid for). Really nice open plan offices with nice breakout areas. Training/event budget of £1K per staff member that they can spend how they see fit on training courses and conferences.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Mike (01179269530) for immediate considerationBack to jobs