3rd Line Support Engineer
— Major clients, obtain security clearance
- Blue-chip & public sector clients.
- Support some of the biggest tech companies in the world.
- Flexible working hours, on-site parking, research & development.
A leading developer of information, communications and advanced technology solutions is going through a real growth period and is looking for multiple 3rd Line Support Engineers. You will join their fast paced internal support team to provide a high class service to multiple industry leading clients.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Experience with 3rd Line duties.
- You will have worked with Microsoft tools.
- Active Directory, GPO’s, DHCP, DNS.
- Infrastructure Design.
- Understanding of cyber security would be great.
- VMware and Hyper-V are desirable.
- Network – Switches, firewalls etc.
- Linux administration, Apache, shell scripts would be a bonus.
- Exchange, SQL Server.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Must be able to obtain security clearance.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely within the internal support team of 1st and 2nd line engineers you will be providing 3rd line support to businesses following ITIL guidelines. You will play an important role in assisting in the procurement and deployment of hardware and new technologies, making sure that everything is done efficiently and to the right time scales. Working closely with the customers you will be taking methodical approaches to tasks, you will be trusted to provide a top service, communicate well, tackle anything 3rd line and be willing to help other 1st/2nd line engineers where required. You will be a senior member of IT, so you made be required to carry out other duties relevant to your experience on an as hoc basis.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Not only will you get to work with some seriously exciting clients at the top end of the tech sector, you will be entitled to 25 days holiday rising by 1 each year. Also on offer is flexible working hours, on-site parking, a generous pension contribution, private health, life assurance, income protection, SIP, Childcare Vouchers along with an on-site gym and café in Chippenham. You will have the opportunity for training and to pick up new skills.
Want to know more or apply? Send in your CV now to George - [email protected]; 01179269530.Back to jobs