— Learn TypeScript, Redux & AngularJS
- Learn & develop your skills with new technologies (Angular, Redux & TypeScript).
- Household brand with an 'agency style' development environment.
- Great benefits and offices (annual bonus, free parking, pension scheme).
One of the UK’s leading household names is looking to expanding their North Bristol front-end team with two experienced developers. There’s an on-going digital transformation across the business and there are some really exciting projects in the pipeline. The digital team has enjoyed creating an ‘agency style’ development environment, with all the resources and funding of a hugely successful business. There's a real emphasis on helping developers grow their skills and there will be funding and support for training / courses and to learn new tech and best practice.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You’ll need a good amount of experience working in a mid to senior level development position.
- Any experience with TypeScript, ES6+ or Redux would also be beneficial.
- Knowledge of front-end build tools such as Grunt, Gulp & Webpack.
- You’ll also need to have worked with a CMS before. There can be flexibility on which one you have used previously.
- You'll have an appreciation of the importance of design & customer experience.
- You will have worked in an Agile based environment previously, ideally Scrum.
What you’ll be doing
Your main task will be working as a mid - senior member of the Front-End team, currently 6/7 developers strong. You’ll be helping to grow the company’s digital and online presence, predominately working on their websites and getting involved with continued project work based around the current digital transformation work. You'll attend daily stand-ups and communicate your progress within the sprint, liaising with other developers, UX Consultants & UI Designers.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a generous salary, you’ll get the chance to join the team at a really exciting time for the business. The digital change puts you at the very forefront of the company’s future growth. You’ll be based in really nice offices, with perks like free parking, a sociable canteen, showers & changing rooms, an outside garden for when the sun’s out and some really nice break out areas. There’s also the chance for future progression through the team and business. You'll be offered training and support to take courses to learn and develop your skills with other technologies where needed.
Sound great? Send in your CV to Joe now or call in for a chat (01179 269 530).Back to jobs