iOS Developer (contract)
— Swift essential, 4 weeks Jan start
- Interesting project work with a top Bristol software house.
- Up to £420 p/day. Jan start, 4 weeks initially. (On-site, no remote)
- Experience with Swift is essential.
One of the best software houses to work for in Bristol is looking for an iOS (Swift) developer to join them for a one month contract, starting in January. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an engaging and collaborative environment, working with a wide range of international clients across varied industry.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll need strong experience working in a team across a variety of different projects, focussed on commercial object-orientated development.
- You will need proven experience in iOS development and you’ll need to be able to provide apps published on the app store.
- You’ll require excellent knowledge of iOS frameworks, Swift and Object-C, as well as a further strong understanding of RESTful web services and device sync strategies/protocols.
- You’ll need a proven track record of being able to deliver projects to strict deadlines and of working on key projects whilst keeping to budget.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working collaboratively with a number of teams across the company, helping to share knowledge and best development practices. You will be leading the technical development and delivery of iOS and cross platform projects. You’ll be working with support account staff and project managers to provide solutions for any iOS related issues. Part of the role will be helping to decide budget and time estimates for any new related projects, as well as making sure as resources are being used effectively during development. The contract will be starting in January and will initially last 4 weeks with potential for extension / repeat work.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be offered an attractive day rate (up to £420 p/day), working in a development environment that promotes personal responsibility and autonomy for all staff. Everyone’s friendly and it’s an enjoyable workplace to be part of. You’ll get to work on a variety of projects with some really interesting clients and will have the chance for repeat work with one of the most reputable software businesses in the region.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Jack for immediate consideration!Back to jobs