You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
PHP Engineer (2 month Contract)
— Laravel or Symfony
- Work with one of the most reputable and progressive software houses in Bristol.
- Up to £380 p/day, repeat work likely.
- 2 month intial contract - potential for extension. On-site (no remote).
One of Bristol’s most reputable software houses are looking for a PHP Engineer to help with their immediate project needs, working on a wide range of web development, applications, bespoke software, mobile apps and more, dependent on your assignment and skills.
What skills you’ll need
- Experience with frameworks, including Laravel or Symfony, would be beneficial (they work with a bespoke framework, as well as both Laravel and Symfony).
- You’ll have worked as part of a web-focussed development team in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ll have a good working knowledge of Linux.
What you’ll be doing?
Working within this supportive and passionate team of techies, you’ll be able to work without micro-management to deliver fantastic solutions to some really top clients. You’ll use PHP with existing frameworks and develop new ones, providing real-time estimations and resolving risks. You will be working on their immediate development needs, across a variety of projects including web development, applications, bespoke software, mobile apps and more. Their coding standards are high and they’re looking for someone with a passion for delivering scalable, future proof code.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll be working in a smart, collaborative and social working environment. On top of that you’ll be offered a large amount of personal responsibility and autonomy in your project work. You’ll be offered competitive rates (up to £380 p/day), with the potential for extension / likelihood of repeat work and the chance to work on some really interesting projects with top clients.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now or get in touch with Jack for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: