— High profile service and UX design projects
- Join an agile, user-centred business.
- Play a key part in an experienced and talented UX team.
- Work from user research through to interaction design and usability testing.
A digital consultancy in Bristol is looking for a UX Consultant to join them and help bolster their service and UX design offering. They’ve an established client base that spans high-profile consumer brands, financial services giants and the public sector; therefore, your work will be varied and impactful. Their Bristol office is a vibrant, agile and friendly hub and you’d be surrounded by other consultants committed to doing great work for their clients.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a team of other UX Consultants you’ll be working across the entire UCD process for a range of clients. You’ll undertake user research to get under the skin of the clients’ users, outline personas and lead extensive requirements gathering and workshop sessions in order to really get to grips with what makes their users tick. From here you’ll be wireframing, prototyping and usability testing in order to validate your work.
As a business, they’re bought into the value of good UX process and you’ll find UCD evangelists in all levels of the team.
With this being a consultancy role you may need to spend time onsite with clients so there will be some travel required.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be a multifaceted UX’ers who has skills spanning interaction design, user research and usability testing. Any UI design skills are a bonus but not a prerequisite.
- You’ll value the importance of collaboration as here you’ll work closely with peers and clients
- You’ll want to work to agile as the team conceives designs, tests and iterates quickly in order to see the best results.
- You’ll have a portfolio or set of case studies that show us your knowledge of UX and give us an insight into a few projects you’ve worked on.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
If you’re successful here you’ll have the chance to work with some of the largest businesses in the UK on some incredibly interesting UX and service design projects, all as part of an established team of other UX’ers. There’s a salary of up to £55k on offer here (+bonus).
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio and we'll be in touch to talk through the details.Back to jobs