Digital Product Manager (Apps)
— CleanTech / Energy Transformation
- First hire in the brand new mobile apps team as part of significant digital transformation.
- Own the delivery of a brand new, market leading app - currently pre-MVP so plenty to play with!
- Deliver the product underpinning the future digital strategy for a much admired organisation.
This is a fantastic role coming in to own the definition and delivery of a much-loved company's brand new app - the very same product which will be underpinning the entire digital transformation of the company at a hugely exciting time in their evolution.
What you'll be doing
Reporting directly in to the Head of Digital, you'll be joining the company as they build out a brand new team responsible for bringing to market their brand new app - unlike anything currently available in the sector, this product will be underpinning the entire digital transformation strategy for the business. You will be the first hire in a team which will ultimately include mobile developers, a UX designer, a Scrum master and a QA - everything you'd expect from a cross-functional product team. As Product Owner you'll have responsibility for defining the product vision, translating this in to features and functionality, prioritising the product roadmap, working with the Scrum master to ensure that sprints are delivering what they should be and ultimately owning responsibility for the product as it moves through discovery through delivery and is released to the market. You'll have a strong focus on ensuring that the digital experience across the product delights, you'll own feedback loops and will take the concept through rapid prototyping until finally - iteration by iteration - it's ready.
What experience you'll need
- You're a proven product person with experience of delivering new digital products (ideally Apps) to market.
- You are well experienced in an Agile environment and are able to juggle your quest for perfection with the pragmatism to get something out the door.
- You will have a strong appreciation for UX and interaction design.
- Ideally, you'll have experience of operating in a digital transformation environment - where you and your team are flying the flag for doing things in a different way.
- You'll have a good understanding of the innovation possible through clever use of data and how to best present information to users.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You mean aside from the opportunity to be working on greenfield projects bringing market-leading products to life? Well, there will be a competitive salary based on experience as well as a forward thinking and autonomous working environment and the opportunity to take pride in the services you offer.
This is a key hire that we're looking to move as quickly as possible. Please get in touch with Gabby (ideally with a CV) to talk through the full picture.Back to jobs