— Apple Mac OS X, Projects, Top Digital Specialist
- OS X / Mac, Networks, Laptops, Security, Projects.
- Multi-award winning digital specialist, stunning studio offices.
- Friendly, people-focused and sociable environment.
Fantastic opportunity to join a well-renowned digital solutions provider with HQ in Bristol and offices in London for a talented IT Manager with Mac, Network and Security skills. Cultural fit and communication skills are just as crucial to this ambitious and highly sociable business as you’ll be working with every employee enabling improvements to help them in their work.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Demonstrable experience in an IT Manager role looking after every device that has a plug!
- Strong Apple Mac OS X support experience including OS X Server.
- Experience of data security, backups and disaster recovery.
- Laptop and peripheral troublehooting.
- Network administration skills and security (firewalls).
- DNS and website hosting knowledge.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll helps them to deliver great work by understanding goals and behaviours, deploying tools that help them work more efficiently and effectively. You will oversee data security, backups and disaster recovery. You will be asked to set up and manage all laptops, mobile devices and other hardware, setting up laptops for new staff, providing front-line IT support to all staff, supporting user testing facility and managing the server. The role will also include the need for maintaining the software, passwords and licenses for all staff, auditing security risks, planning and managing infrastructure improvement projects across both offices (one of which is to set up an effective video conferencing link to share work). They need someone who can evidence the ability to listen well, ask probing questions to get to the bottom of an issue and focus on human needs.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
They’re offering a beautifully designed office and genuinely nice people to work alongside. They will give you a competitive salary (£35-42K) with a great package including 25 days holiday, a smartphone, a cash-back healthcare scheme, a contributory pension plan, a MacBook and other kit as needed. They take training and progression of skills very seriously so you can expect to be on their fantastic training programme and get access to courses and events that benefit your role and the business.
Like the sounds of this one? Send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration to Mike (01179269530)Back to jobs