— System & Software Solution Design Focus
- Growing technology consultancy, with wide portfolio of blue-chip clients.
- Providing bespoke, progressive and adaptable business-critical solutions.
- Utilising a tech agnostic approach to implement industry best experiences.
Exciting opportunity to join an expanding technology consultancy in their central Bristol office. Leading the build of large-scale, unique systems for some of the worlds most high-profile organisations. The business is going through a significant period of growth and need individuals with experience of application or solution architecture. Architect to create complex solutions across demanding projects.
What skills you’ll need
- Commercial awareness of enterprise-level systems.
- Strong technical expertise in a range of technologies, including C# and/or Java.
- Strong capability to manage clients and advise on technology solutions and system improvements.
- Ability to build prototypes and demos, in order to present those proposed solutions.
- Exposure and proven success in working with an AGILE environment.
- Passion for technology, and interest that goes beyond “the job”.
- With that passion, you should come a knowledge in a wide variety of areas, such as: Microsoft stack, Java stack, HTML5 development ecosystems, Scala/Hadoop, Security, Micro-services, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Relevant university degree, with strong grades.
What you’ll be doing
Using your passion for technology, you will be designing and building enterprise systems, evaluating existing IT infrastructures and advising on technological choices. Working within AGILE methodologies and regularly interacting with the client, on both the solutions and progress - you will need to be hands on and client-facing, combing deep technical knowledge with the ability to present ideas. Working for a consultancy, some travel with the occasional overnight stay may be required.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Incredible opportunity to join a fully committed and passional tech agnostic business, a company at the absolute forefront of progressive and cutting-edge technologies. You’ll be embedded in an environment full of smart, highly-capable, collaborative individuals. An environment that encourages strong knowledge and experience sharing. You will be joining a company that truly values their workforce. So you can expect a competitive salary, pension, fantastic benefits and significant career defining industry training. This really is an outstanding opportunity to become a key part of an expanding technology organisation, in stunning offices, designed to hold regular meetups, events and drive innovation.
To discuss this opportunity further, send your CV to Rich or call to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Web Development & Software Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— High Growth, Digital Consultancy, Progressive TechLocation:West WiltshireSalary:£40K-£50K
— High profile projectsLocation:BathType:Salary:Up to £250 p/day
— Somerset's best digital agencyLocation:TauntonSalary:£20K-£25K