Technical Project Manager
— Incredible product development
- Large complex application development project.
- One of Bristol’s most cutting edge digital software houses.
- Product tipped to win international awards, amazing opportunity.
One of Bristol’s most progressive technical specialists is looking for a Technical Project Manager to come onboard to help deliver a range of outstanding web application development projects. The initial project is a big one. It’s likely to be their most successful to date and is already causing a stir in the market with more new features than any other out there.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Demonstrable project management experience of medium to large sized application development projects.
- Experience of working closely with an internal team of web developers and with end clients.
- Able to write technical specs and documentation with an understanding of systems architecture.
- Track record of managing clients with multiple stakeholders.
- Creative problem solving and lots of natural enthusiasm for project delivery will go a long way in this role.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with the two directors and awesome development team to help deliver a ground-breaking platform for a huge UK brand. You'll be using fit for purpose project management methodology (most likely Agile) to hit key milestones within 2 key phases of product launch. As part of the role you will be responsible for writing technical specs and documentation throughout. Managing budgets and the scope, schedule for projects, identifying, creating and managing risk, issue and change logs will be key also.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
In return for your sterling efforts will be a competitive salary (£40-50K), generous hols with long Christmas shut-down, your choice of kit to work on, week-long company trips/hackathons (recent ones in Majorca and Cornwall!), smart offices to work in with great coffee, gadgets to play with, biscuits, access to training/courses and much more. Above all, you’ll be helping the business to deliver their most successful product to date and enabling them and their client to be the envy of their competition.
If you like the sound of this one, get your CV in NOW to Mike for immediate consideration or call in for a chat (01179269530)Back to jobs