SQL Data Developer
— 2mth contract, SSIS/SSAS
- Interesting projects with great tech.
- Cool offices and friendly, supportive team.
- Strong chance of extension/repeat work.
SQL Data Developer (£350 per day) required to join an experienced and successful data systems team for a 2 month initial contract within one of the UK’s biggest and best digital marketing businesses at their plush Bristol offices.
What experience you’ll need
They’ll be needing strong MS SQL Server 2008 skills including:
- MS Excel.
- Database administration/backup replication etc.
- Scripting (T-SQL, Powershell, VBScript, JScript, C#).
- Integrating various paid/open data sources via real-time API or batch feed.
- XML technologies including document creation and querying using XPath.
- Writing and using XSL transformations and creating/implementing XML Schemas.
What you’ll be doing
Core duties will cover providing secure, robust and optimised data systems to the agency by way of using your expert database development skills. You’ll be developing, monitoring and maintaining scheduled backend processes, ensuring robust output is supplied within agreed timescales. Other duties will include systems modelling and integration, development and optimisation, introducing and maintaining robust DBA processes with expert DB development, testing and optimisation.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A chance to add a really impressive project to your CV with a top digital marketing leader. Repeat/regular work could follow and you’ll be treated like one of the perm staff in super-smart and friendly offices.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW to Mike (01179269530) for immediate considerationBack to jobs