Digital Development Manager
— New digital function!
- Brand new digital capability in a well-known eCommerce business.
- Great progression opportunities.
- Remote working & flexible hours.
Digital Development Manager needed for a brand new digital function in Somerset (easily commutable from Bristol, Bath, Bridgwater and Taunton). Part remote working & flexible working hours are available. This is a great opportunity for someone who is wants to help build & lead a high performing technical team.
What skills you'll be needing
- It’s expected that you’ll have experience in manging multi-disciplined, in-house teams of developers. Experience of managing a remote team would be highly beneficial.
- Fantastic leadership & stakeholder management skills.
- You’ll need to have come from a technical background and be experienced in software development. This role is technically hands off; however, it’s essential that you can help your team solve complex technical issues.
- You’ll be highly skilled in the delivery of solutions and processes and be a champion for improving service levels across the team.
- You’ll need to have an up to date knowledge of agile principles.
What you'll be doing
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity for someone to come in at the start of something big and have the autonomy to shape the strategy and future of the function. You will be working for a very well-known and hugely successful company which is putting a lot of time, effort and money into building this capability and is keen to transform their digital offering. There are plenty of professional development opportunities, as well as a competitive salary & a variety of benefits including a very good discount on their products!
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to Hannah B (01179269530)Back to jobs