— PHP, Drupal, MVC, path to Dev Manager
- Creative digital specialist with impressive client list.
- Chance to use Drupal, PHP MVC, HTML/CSS & learn AWS.
- Opportunity to lead tech projects and potentially a small highly motivated team.
One of Bristol’s fastest growing digital specialists are looking for a talented Mid/Senior Developer as they look to double the size of their development team within the next year. They’re a well-respected and highly creative digital agency in stunning central offices who build scalable web and mobile applications for some very famous brands. The role will be particularly of interest to someone who enjoys delivering quality, clean solutions whilst evaluating and integrating emerging/new tech into projects.
What skills you’ll need
- With 2 major sites and 1 platform in Drupal it’s important that you’ll be an experienced developer with this to perform custom module development.
- It would be great if you have an interest in learning Drupal 8 and perhaps stretching your skills towards Angular/React, AWS and mobile as opportunities to integrate them arise.
- You’ll need to have a real passion for technology and have considered opinions on the suitability of tech for projects, recommending new ones and discussing internally and directly with clients.
What you’ll be doing
Working on a variety of new and existing projects, you’ll be able to work alongside experienced developers and designers to deliver awesome solutions for some great clients. As well as development they’re hoping that you can assist with ensuring the LAMP environment is running smoothly. Working in partnership with the Digital Director, you’ll be called upon to research, evaluate and recommend new and emerging tech for suitability in projects. Taking ownership for the back end of all digital projects will be a good step towards a Lead/Head of role within the business (a new role for them which they’d hope you will be able to step into).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
They have a fantastic culture here and a quirky but nicely designed open plan office space in the heart of town. You’ll be able to take advantage of training courses, ‘lunch and learns’, access to tech events, generous salary (£32-40K), decent holidays (inc long Christmas shut-down), company pension scheme, cycle to work, regular ‘bake offs’, sports events, plenty of socials/trips and much more. There’s great long-term progression as they grow the team around you and the flexibility and support you need to learn and get some seriously impressive projects under your belt. Above all this role comes with a very real opportunity to progress into a Head of Tech/Dev Manager role over the next 1-2 years where you can really make a contribution.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now for more info to Mike (01179269530)Back to jobs