— Creative agency, project variety
- Small, fun and quality driven digital agency.
- Project variety; websites, apps, banners, landing pages and more.
- Work with talented designers as they grow the dev team around you.
Are you a talented front-end developer looking to work for one of Bristol’s fast-growing creative digital agencies? Enjoy working on a real variety of digital projects where you can push yourself and deliver high quality solutions? If so, this is the one for you.
What skills you’ll need
- If you have any skills with PHP, MySQL, CRM systems and experience covering some of; responsive website development, email marketing, app development, banners, landing pages etc, then that would be great (though not essential).
- You’ll need a strong attention to detail, high coding standards and the ability to work well with designers, project/account teams and end customers.
What you’ll be doing
As mentioned, this role comes with real variety, it’s unlikely you’ll ever be bored or be doing the same task each day. This ambitious agency have already cornered a lucrative market of clients for themselves and are viewed as one of the most creative in the UK for their sector winning lots of awards on their way. You’ll be helping them to develop the next generation of successful campaigns by managing multiple projects simultaneously and offering your views on recommending technologies and new ideas. They believe in having fun whilst they work; it can be fast-paced and challenging but you will be valued and given the chance to improve your skills through training and development.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a great opportunity here to improve your skills in an enjoyable, smart working environment in the centre of Bristol, adding to your CV some really impressive project examples. As well as a competitive salary (£24-30K), pension, table football, plenty of cake, beers on a Friday and a fully paid-up Christmas trip away there’s lots of social events and rewards on offer.
Think you have what it takes? Send in your CV with examples of work to Mike (01179269530)Back to jobs