— Learn React & Angular, top client projects
- Fast-growing ambitious digital agency with great clients.
- Pick up React, Angular and others with training and support.
- Experiment with, research, evaluate and select tech for top projects.
What skills you'll be needing
- Experience working within a fast-paced digital agency/multi-client environment.
- Positive attitude, someone who is passionate about learning and is happy to share what you learn.
- Solid back-end PHP skills and associated tech/CMS is appreciated.
- Testing abilities; they have a DVCS, CI and CD automation toolchain which they’ll get you up to speed in.
What you’ll be doing
With a full-time development team of 4 (business around 20 strong) and ambitions to double it very soon, there’s an opportunity for someone to play a key role within the technical team. You will be offering solutions from beautiful websites to bespoke applications for a wide variety of internationally renowned clients with a high attention for detail and a deep understanding of user experience. They will look to you to keep up-to-date with industry developments, maybe attending tech conferences and coming back to tell the team about it. There’ll be opportunities to lead key projects, experimenting and researching new tech whilst helping to deliver quality driven sites, apps and solutions to some of the UK’s most recognisable brands.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The role rewards candidates who are pro-active, love to learn and pass on new skills and want to make a real impact with this open, friendly digital leader. You’ll be able to advise, research and select new tech to fit projects to make them innovative and help drive the company forward. There’s also a competitive salary (£28-36K), bonus scheme, pension, training budget, development plan, access to courses/training and certification, long Christmas shut-down, socials/trips, beers/coffees, cycle to work scheme, showers, childcare vouchers and a fantastic company culture. Like surfing or long weekends in Cornwall? You can even hot-desk in their Cornwall office to get ahead of the traffic in those summer months.
Sound good? Send in your CV NOW with examples of work or call in and speak to Mike for more info (01179269530)Back to jobs