— Learn Angular4, product focused role
- Well-funded start-up with ambitious scale-up plans.
- The opportunity for future progression, including growing a team.
- Open source friendly IP rights agreement and encouragement to be part of the wider development community.
An ambitious FinTech start-up, using machine learning and AI techniques in their platform, is looking to scale-up following significant investment. There are a number of roles across the development team that they are currently hiring for, including for a Front-End Developer. You’ll initially be the first in the front-end function, with the opportunity to help build the team as the business grows. There’s a real interest in working with progressive technology moving forward and they are after developers that will be keen on suggesting and potentially integrating anything that the team gets excited about, as well as those that want to be part of the wider development community.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong front-end development skills, including HTML5 & CSS3.
- You’ll need experience with Angular2+ (essential) and ideally, a familiarity with the NodeJS toolset.
- Good user empathy and knowledge of accessibility standards and best practice.
- Customer facing experience would be beneficial.
- An interest in working with new technologies and developing your professional skill set.
What you’ll be doing
As the initial front-end developer, you will be central to the development and implementation of everything UI for consumers, administrators and data users. You’ll be working alongside a number of back-end developers in an Agile environment as part of a multi-skilled, collaborative team. You will have a large amount of personal responsibility and autonomy in the position, helping influence design, technology choice and culture. As part of the role, you’ll directly engage with customers when necessary to really get under the skin of their businesses and requirements.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This is a really exciting time to join a well-funded start-up that will be looking to expand rapidly. You’ll be offered an attractive salary (up to £50K), reflecting the fact that you will be a crucial member of staff that will be helping to grow the business initially. There’s flexi hours offered when in office (core 10-4), the chance to attend events & conferences, excellent future progression opportunities and a friendly team to work alongside (including obligatory beer fridge in the office!). Ultimately, this is something you don’t come across too often; the chance to help guide a business and mould its image through the early stages and scaling up!
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV to Jack or feel free to get in touch for more info.Back to jobs