— CMS, PHP, Fun dynamic digital agency
- Fantastic client projects, Music, Entertainment, Ecommerce.
- Learn from scratch or improve upon your Drupal CMS skills.
- Quality driven digital agency, training, fun creative studio.
Front-End Developer needed to join a seriously cool digital agency at their awesome studio in central Bristol. They’re looking for a self-motivated developer to work on exciting web and app projects for an amazing array of clients from the Music, Entertainment, Festivals and Retail industries. Working within this down-to-earth, sociable team you’ll be able to put some really impressive projects under your and have fun doing it.
What experience you’ll need
- Sites to show that you’ve built with Drupal or Wordpress CMS and plenty of experience with theming and configuring.
- You should ideally have solid SASS/LESS skills
- Knowledge/understanding of Bootstrap, PHP, MySQL and Agile.
- Interest in learning Angular, React and other modern frameworks/emerging tech.
- The role will most likely suit someone with 1-3 years digital agency experience looking to work in a more progressive and forward-thinking studio where they can hit the ground running, be sociable and enthusiastic about project challenges.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working alongside 4 other quality developers and a small team of designers, UX’ers and account teams working on a wide range of sites and apps for startups, FMCG brands and huge high traffic household name sites. This creative agency are one of the South-West’s most revered, you’ll be developing some seriously impressive products with the freedom to contribute and select/evaluate the tech you need to make your work amazing. The role involves working with Drupal CMS, primarily from a front-end and configuration perspective (module development not required). If you've done similar in Wordpress they'd be happy to provide Drupal training.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Aside from the variety and genuinely interesting tech and projects you’ll pick up, there’s a competitive salary (£23-30K), generous holiday including long Christmas shutdown, beautifully designed offices with lounge, Xbox, ping pong, table football, Spotify playlists, free drinks, biscuits, friendly office dog and access to some fantastic courses/conferences amongst others. As the team grows there’ll be opportunities to lead projects and long term career prospects. If you’re looking for something a bit different, this is definitely the one for you!
Excited about this one? Send in your CV NOW or call Mike (01179269530) for immediate consideration!Back to jobs