— Amazing clients, projects and team, PHP/FE
- Full-Stack Developer, flexible lean to Front or Back-End.
- Progress to Senior/Tech Lead, enthusiastic team and R&D focus.
Full-Stack Developer needed to join one of the south-west’s most impressive digital agencies at their brand new Bristol studio. You will be working on globally renowned client web projects using the latest tech in a fun, sociable and learning environment where no day is the same. If you’re keen to take a lead on projects that could be web builds, games or app prototypes then this is definitely the one for you.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll be very familiar with LESS and SASS, Gulp, Webpack and cross-browser compatibility issues and have a good understanding of Linux servers, Apache and ideally Ansible/AWS.
- They work with Laravel and React/Vue.js/Angular so if you’re keen to pick up or do more with these then that would be great.
- It’s expected that you will be comfortable working directly with end clients and also with internal design/project teams and 3rd party suppliers/contractors.
What you’ll be doing
You will be working on a range of challenging development projects including websites, mobile apps and games, you’ll be able to significantly improve your all-round web skills and pick up a whole load of other new tech in the process. Working in an agile environment there will be great opportunities to work on and own greenfield as well as longer-term existing web projects with the freedom to research, evaluate and recommend new technologies and processes. As you develop within the business they’re keen for you to share your knowledge with junior developers and lead projects, delegating tasks and overseeing delivery of solutions. There’s plenty of opportunities to move your career forward into leading development and major projects, they have training and development plans to help you achieve this.
What you’ll get in return for you talents
Access to a huge range of tech skills making you an extremely competent senior developer; they provide fully-paid subscriptions to learning platforms online and encourage conference, meetup and events participation. These guys also have a really cool workspace with breakout areas, Wii, Xbox, Friday beers and cake, dedicated training budget, gym/fitness, lots of trips and socials etc. They've also implemented a flexible hours and remote-working policy to attract the best talent and make computing pain a thing of the past. There’ll be lots of advice and guidance in the type of supportive and passionate team you’ll never want to leave!
Mike (01179269530) is looking after this role so send in your CV now for more info!Back to jobs