— Sites, Apps, Awesome Variety
- Innovative digital specialist.
- Learn Angular, React, Drupal, Symfony/Laravel and more.
- Training, development, courses, R&D, friendly team.
Full-Stack Developer needed to join one of the most innovative and tech-driven digital agencies in Bristol. This awesome team has won some seriously impressive awards for their work building web and mobile apps and responsive sites for a huge range of local and national businesses. They're looking to expand their 6-strong dev team whilst offering great access to training, courses, latest tech and some really exciting projects, if you enjoy learning, pushing yourself and having fun then this is definitely the one for you.
What experience you’ll need
- You won’t be confined to one narrow tech stack here, they have a really collaborative learning environment where you can get stuck into Angular, React, Drupal 8, Symfony, Laravel, IOS, Android, Apache Solr and more.
- Able to take an active part within an Agile development environment.
What you’ll be doing
You will be developing high quality client solutions individually and as part of a small but highly motivated and supportive team. They’ll be calling upon your abilities to work methodically and write flawless code as well as passing on your knowledge and opinions to others. Projects will be genuinely exciting and give you the chance to become an extremely adaptable developer with a wide palate of skills and some amazing projects to show off.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a limitless supply of diverse projects to work on you’ll get a competitive salary, up to 10% bonus, flex working hours, pension, cycle to work, training / courses / conferences, excellent progression possibilities, team trips, free drinks/beer Fridays, a proper smart office to work in and much more!
This is a cracking role, send your CV in now for immediate consideration or call in for a chat with Mike (01179269530)Back to jobs