Senior Front-End Developer
— Lead projects, select tech, top clients
- Fast-growing ambitious digital agency with great clients.
- Lead projects and mentor junior developers.
- Research, evaluate and select key technologies.
One of Bristol’s best-loved digital agencies have created a new role for a talented Front-End Developer who has led front-end projects to come in and become a key part of the business. If you’ve outgrown your developer role and are keen to pick your own tech to work with then this could be a fantastic role for you!
What skills you’ll be needing
- Having taken a lead role in end-to-end projects from a front-end/tech perspective, liaising with clients directly.
- Experience working within a fast-paced digital agency/multi-client environment.
- Solid back-end PHP skills and associated tech/CMS is appreciated.
- Testing abilities; they have a DVCS, CI and CD automation toolchain.
What you’ll be doing
With a full-time development team of 4 and ambitions to double it soon, there’s an opportunity for someone to take a lead role as Senior Front-End Developer within the technical team. You will be offering solutions to a wide variety of clients with a high attention for detail and a deep understanding of user experience. They will look to you to keep up-to-date with industry developments, maybe attending tech conferences and coming back to tell the team about it. There’ll be opportunities to lead key projects, experimenting and researching new tech whilst helping to deliver quality driven sites, apps and solutions to some of the UK’s most recognisable brands.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The role rewards candidates who are pro-active, love to learn and pass on new skills and want to make a real impact with this open, friendly digital leader. You’ll be able to advise, research and select new tech to fit projects to make them innovative and help drive the company forward. There’s also a competitive salary (£32-40K), bonus scheme, pension, training budget, development plan, access to courses/training and certification, long Christmas shut-down, socials/trips, beers/coffees, cycle to work scheme and a fantastic company culture. Like surfing or long weekends in Cornwall? You can even hot-desk in their Cornwall office to get ahead of the traffic in those summer months.
Sound good? Send in your CV NOW or call in and speak to Mike for more info (01179269530)Back to jobs