— Top class digital agency
- Quality driven, fun digital agency.
- Beautifully designed WordPress websites, top clients.
- Learn Vue.js, TDD, CI and more.
Fast-growing, ethical and ambitious digital agency in central Bristol are looking for an enthusiastic Front-End Developer to join their team of 4 devs. This sociable bunch work with a number of charities, not-for-profits, festivals and extreme sports companies delivering beautifully crafted WordPress sites whilst learning and having fun.
What experience you’ll need
- WordPress theming and site building.
- An eye for detail and ability to turn a flat design into an awesome website.
- Commercial experience within a digital agency would be great but if you have some really impressive sites to show and the right attitude then that can work for them too.
- You’ll get to pick up Susy (SASS Grid System), Capistrano for web deployments, TDD, Continuous integration and more.
- They like candidates who are self-motivated, like to chat about tech and have a good sense of humour; you’ll very quickly feel a part of the business and enjoy a positive atmosphere helping the business to succeed further.
What you’ll be doing
Within the team, you’ll be developing high quality and functioning websites for charity, not for profit and creative brands. The role will encompass client management/support, testing, working closely with designers on key projects and suggesting new ideas/tech to investigate. They’re always on the hunt for great meetups and events to attend and are promising R&D time as part of the working week. Over time you’ll be able to deliver solutions from end-to-end and help to mentor and support new team members as the company continues to grow.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll get to work on some thoroughly worthwhile and ethical client work, pick up new tech and develop your skills in an informal, fun working culture for a business that’s growing nicely. In addition they give 2 weeks off for the Christmas/New Year break outside of your holiday entitlement, conference/courses, pension, some great socials, lunches and trips (monthly), table tennis, great Spotify playlists and more. There’s the opportunity for some flexible working, when you’re in you’ll be working in a smart digital studio with a supportive bunch around you.
Liking the sound of this one? Send in your CV with examples of work to Mike (01179269530) for immediate considerationBack to jobs