— Top education software house, rapidly growing
- Friendly and passionate work environment.
- Company that’s growing at an impressive pace with plenty of opportunities for progression.
- Expanding client list, making the business the go to name in their sector.
A rapidly expanding and highly successful software house, based in Central Bristol, is looking for an Implementation Consultant to join the team. The company itself has gone from 10 to 20 in around a year and half and they are currently hiring for multiple roles, with no signs of slowing down. The business is in a position in which they win nearly every tender they go after and your role will be crucial in following through with the guarantees made, installing and providing training for this market leading software.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You will need implementation experience, ideally within a higher education institution but a HE related SaaS business will also be appropriate.
- You’ll need proven experience working with senior level clients & customers and stakeholders.
- Given the size of the company, strong project management and business analysis skills are important to the role.
- You’ll need to have a good amount of knowledge of administration and/or storage systems and platforms.
- Experience of owning projects through the full lifecycle.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in the Bristol office with the Senior Implementation Consultants and Account Managers to create and strengthen relationships with customers across the country. You’ll be dealing directly with clients, handling their expectations of the system, running the projects through the entire process, managing communication between all parties and teams and helping to solve any issues that arise. You’ll also be helping to run training courses at customer sites so they can take full advantage of the software on offer. A crucial part of your role will be gathering feedback from both the customers and internal team members as to how the systems can be improved and expanded further.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The company has doubled in size over the past year and a half and there are no signs of this growth slowing down any time soon. This makes it the perfect time to join an expanding company, working with some impressive clients. It’s a close-knit team that really care about what they do. Everyone’s friendly and at least twice a year, they get all the national offices together for large socials. There’s currently on-going discussions to expand the benefits packages of staff members as they have grown quickly in size and they’re always happy to listen to ideas!
If this sounds like the role for you then send your CV in now or get in touch with Jack to discuss further.Back to jobs