Information Security Analyst
— Excellent offices, great team!
- Award winning and fast growing IT company.
- Opportunity to take responsibility for the Information Security Management.
- Lovely offices with a very supportive environment.
Security Analyst needed to join a highly successful company in Bristol. You will be the primary player in this new and exciting role which will drive the company towards necessary security protocols, whilst working in a highly talented and motivated IT team. This company like to see an aptitude to learning and development, so your passion for cyber security along with a positive attitude will be very welcoming.
What skills you’ll be needing
- You will need to be competent in all aspects of Information Security.
- Strong knowledge of ISO27001 and PCI DSS.
- A firm grasp of GDPR.
- General understanding of European Data Privacy Laws.
- IS qualifications such as CISSP or other.
- The ability to interpret technical concepts and relay them to the wider business.
- Accustomed to architectural designs.
What you’ll be doing
As an Information Security Analyst you will be taking responsibility of the business’s information security function to ensure the information assets of the company and its customers are secure. You will need to ensure network integrity by working with the networking team, so having solid communication skills and the ability to work with other people who are not familiar with IT Security us essential. The company are looking to work towards ISO27001, so you will need to help nudge them in the right direction by taking ownership and coaching the business, whilst ensuring any compliance and security incidents are managed in a very high standard.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The team you will be joining are very friendly & sociable but also very supportive and will look out for their colleagues. The offices themselves are impressive and the atmosphere is second to none. The whole team are extremely hard working, and really reap the rewards making the staff turnover very low. Everyone who works there really feels a buzz around the growth & future of the company and the company are sincere advocates of internal progression and development opportunities.
Want to be a part of this amazing company? Then send in your CV to George (01179269530).Back to jobs