You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— NodeJS/ReactJS, highly innovative software house
- Work at one of the most innovative software houses in Bristol.
- Local tech community involvement with sponsored hacks & meetup groups.
- Long list of benefits from training & conference budget to an amazing office to work in!
What experience you’ll need
- Experience using Docker & Kubernetes.
- AWS experience.
- Any knowledge or experience with functional programming will be highly beneficial.
- Any knowledge of OAuth2 and OpenID Connect would be great.
- If you have any team lead or mentoring experience then that will be useful but not essential. An interest in this in the future would also be great.
What you’ll be doing
You will be building secure and reliable services through cleanly architected and well tested code. Contributing to new greenfield projects will be a key part to the role and sharing your opinion and research across different teams. As well as developing Node JS/MongoDB backend services you could also be developing user interface components using React, Backbone, jQuery, SASS and CSS3. On the testing side you will be working across unit to automated UI using libraries such as Mocha/Chai/Sinon to PioneerJS. Life will never be dull in this role, projects are fast-paced fun and always challenging, there will always be something to learn.
What you’ll get in return for you talents
You will be working with one of Bristol's most forward-thinking tech innovators and part of an outstanding software house who are growing. There’s a competitive basic salary (£30-40K), training budget, choice of mac/pc/kit, huge pension, private health, international conference/course access and more within a business that is all about innovation and collaboration. What's more, you'll be working in an incredible office with ping pong, breakout areas, foosball and even its own bar.
If you think this role sounds like the next challenge for you then get in touch with Jack now!Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: